13/11/2009

WW/SS collection 2010

White leggings are on the up. Today I was entitled to these socks that come up to your shoulders (nope, they stop close to your buttocks), but they keep on falling. I just miss a little accessorie like a bride to give that finish touch. Still under the influence of watching La Reine Margot yesterday I told the nurse and doctor that I looked like an old count. It seems, from their surprised faces, that the accent turn to be like and old cunt. Ops!!! That recalls me the other day when I met a client in the street that never saw me with beard and I started telling her a discussion on the phone with a friend where my accent took me from bear to bird to beard. The woman probably thought I was loosing it. Mum and sister arrived with my request of Portuguese codfish. Yummie!! Staff forgot my lunch which gave rise to my first burst, but then I thought behave, after all you will stay here long. Beefy curry. Not bad. Another 15 minutes of chemo, another intrathecal (still easy) and three hours waiting for medication so that I could leave hospital. At least staff compensate with smiles. And now I am resting in my bed at home. Home. My sheets, my pillows.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

comidinha cazeira e da mamis ainda!! que delicia! curta muito a casinha!! fabi

Sinapse said...

ufa! ainda bem que afinal são lençóis! ;)))))

Anonymous said...

Aproveita bem querido que essa tua casa é um verdadeiro palácio. Espero ter deixado tudo direitinho. Beijocas para ti, para a tua irmã e para a tua mãe. Natália.

Anonymous said...

que bom, earls court!! And Balans is just 5m walking... Mas o codfish fait maison n tem concorrente possivel!! abraço, isra

Cão Traste said...

lol o balans isra, como e que nos iamos aquilo. va la que descobrimos o sophie's. natalia a casa esta perfeita obrigado e a familia esta em permanente arrumacao.

Anonymous said...

gotta love your spirit - keep it up my dear friend!!!! lots and lots of love - therese

Anonymous said...

une oeuvre d'art t'attend sur le blog de Moise...
Alain

aNaCoNda said...

home sweet home... mike, "old cunt" não!!! codfish mnham.mnham... bj