29/11/2009

Setting the record straight

Some of you, when reading the previous posts, might get the idea that treatment is a ride in the park. Believe me it is not. Not in the two last nights, at 2 am and 1 am, respectively, when I woke up with abdominal pain. Had to wait for the paracetamol to act, impossible to sleep, no body position in bed allowing to stop the pain and so on. The good news is that paracetamol is effective, you sleep a bit over it and in the morning the pain of some hours ago is already far away. Though it might come back. Like in the gym, with treatment, no pain no gain. Also, I have been loosing weight. My opinion is that it is concentrated on muscle since I don't gym for more than a month. I am eating OK, but I am in a hospital right? Did anyone ever get weight in a hospital? Any sinners can come upfront and tell us their experience?

3 comments:

Sinapse said...

Beijos e good vibrations, de Sampa para Londres,
Bill

Anonymous said...

pois claro!, não penses ganhar peso, mas controla aí a perda!!,... bjnhos do PUUorto. aNaCoNdinha.

Cão Traste said...

hije ja esta tudo na mo de cima, neutrifilos a 5