26/11/2009

Prof. B. is a funny guy

And above is a top oncology expert. He insists, in a funny way, to tell everyone (literally 5 people and different each time he comes around) that I am a BANKER. Banker like in making millions, betting the poor lives of the common citizen and driving governments bankrupt. Today he even risked, "are you making a million?". I am afraid not, I said. Of course I didn't want to reveal that I am making more (lol). You never know if they decide to teach a lesson to the City via my chemo :-). But today he was inspired and not only decided to play with my magazine taste, he also gave a lesson to his students in front of me. How to cure my mouth. So he raised questions and even I tried to answer it. But then he lost me with the technicalities. It was less funny when he said that the guys to whom he gave these new products one turned blue and the other red. I pass thank you. I hope he was just having a go at me. Anyway, the best news, they might send me home over the weekend for a few days to rest from hospital. That is great I can finally stretch from my front door to the end of the living room instead of from my bed to the bathroon (within the same room). Oh....and gloves and napperons (blue) apply to everyone except professors and their team. Lol. They simply don't use it when they come together. The strength of the team must kill upfront the bacteria. Don't get me wrong, they are all fantastic.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boas noti'cias. Um fim-de-semana em casa, vai saber tao bem como umas ferias bem merecidas. :o)

Quanto 'a histo'ria do indiano, pensei que te ia bater 'a porta e dizer "Que' fro? LOL ;o)

Beijinhos
Beatriz e Jorge

"Pierre Marcolini", so' de ler o nome ja' estou com a'gua na boca. Sao os melhores que ha'. Deixam o chocolate suico a um canto.

Beatriz

Cão Traste said...

voces nao conhecem o pierre marcolini? imperdoavel.

Unknown said...

Sim, conhecemos. Sao os melhores