11/11/2009

Non eventful day

Very quiet. Just 15 minutes of chemo. Reading and eating. But the times of food kill me. 6pm? I almost didn't digest lunch. And then started exploring the hospital to stretch the legs. In going in and out of the ward I had an encounter with three little plastic bags with white powder! Cocaine? Maybe I should have taken it and started a business out of my hospital bed. Lol. N. kept me company and I had the visit of K. that combined with the visit of the nurse that is from Gambia gave space to a discussion on progress of Africa, African political dynasties and the like. Who would have thought that hospital could be this interesting?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Miguel,

Te mando un besito desde la soleada y fria Barcelona. Me encanta leer que le tienes tomado el pulso al UFO. A por él, que esta solo y es cobarde!!! Un besito. Muak

aNaCoNda said...

com toda essa gente, do mundo inteiro, k trabalha e anda por esse hospital, o "bastardo" tem k se pirar!!! eta, o quanto se aprende por aí.
bj caro Mike

Unknown said...

Que elevação de espírito, M!