23/11/2009

My mouth is a war zone

Not that I started swearing, but the chemo has attacked my gums (typical apparently). It looks like an Iraqi market in suicide attack day. Bearable, but not pleasant, especially that recovering from it takes some days. The drip is still working since the chemo decided not to leave me. According to the blood test results I am almost there but not exactly, so still have an extra day of drip prison. And got an alergy in the chest that can not be immediately associated to anything. Maybe the plasters covering the hickman line. Lunch and dinner today were divine...not!!! And forgetting the gums problem I choose each time food with tomato sauce. Very smart.
Note: for those of you that live in London or those who are coming, don't miss (I will) the exhibition of Anish Kapoor at the Royal Academy of Arts. I saw a documentary on BBC and it is massively impressive. The man took over the entire academy with huge sculptures, very colourful and amazing.

8 comments:

Sinapse said...

ai ai ai ... tomate não! fazia-te um esmagadinho de batata com azeite português, que dizes?

Anonymous said...

Darling.. Anish Kapoor ja esteve em Sampa OK :O).. tinha obra dele ate em cima do Viaduto do Cha :O).. hum.. vontade de ir ate ai e ver voce e o Anish, saudades dos dois lol ... mas a exposicao so vai ate dia 11 de Decembro mua mua :O(
bjs
Fabi

MizzB said...

Hi there
will definitely be in london on 23/12 - no time for Anish but if your visitors agenda isnt too busy then we would love to visit - I thought about carol singing.......
hb

Anonymous said...

Dès que Moise a son passeport français, on vient t'apporter les petites patisseries portugaises de chez Garcia (tous les matins, Moise y achète son croissant...).
De quoi ravir ton palais !
Alain

Cão Traste said...

moise a tres bonne bouche pour les merveilles culinaires portugaises. felicitations a moise. comme quoi il a tres bon gout. :-)

Cão Traste said...

i will definitely start preparing my vocals.

Sinapse said...

I don't think HB meant for you to sing, but your reply tells a lot about your faith in her singing!! lol!

MizzB said...

Ah yes .....my singing......I am hoping that all the Xmas decorations in Miguel's room might distract from it!!!!
Good news that you are off the drip!