01/12/2009

8

For the first time, in three entire weeks, I managed to sleep 8 hours in full with no interruptions. Quite an achievement. I think I even had an headache. Then I rushed to Costa for a hot chocolate. A proof of my new freedom. But it was a bit chilly (just realized how hot it was in that room) so decided not to stay in the ground floor.
Fait divers: Doctor with a good eye (after the doctor with a good nose): one of the generic doctors comes to me and asks where did I get my robe from? Well I said 'It was G. that gave it to me. I think he has stolen it from some Portuguese hotel. Though G. will say it was given to him as he is a very exquisite guest". Then gave some shop tips to the doctor. I think I have made a friend. Lol.
Note: I initially wrote rope and not robe. Lol My English sometimes falls short or my brain goes too fast and mixes the letters.

7 comments:

Sinapse said...

Ele gostou da tua corda? Ou do teu robe de chambre (robe)? ;-)
lol! farto-me de rir com os teus improvisos em ingles!
Entao, estas a celebrar o 1 de Dezembro? Tal como os Portugueses expulsaram os espanhois, tambem tu tiveste uma vitoria ... some freedom para uma estadia em casa! Enjoy!!!!
Beijinhos, a caminho de Montevideo,
Bill

Cão Traste said...

como e que dizes robe?

Unknown said...

Olá Miguel,
sempre chic, no matter what...

Um beijo grande de Coimbra :)


ps. «dressing-gown» embora me soe a antiquado..

C.G.

Sinapse said...

Roupao e' robe (em ingles).

Anonymous said...

o que aprende por aqui, fantástico, então quer dizer que aporteguesamos o robe e deixamos o roupão... eheeh... daqui a alguns dias estarei aí e verei esse maravilhoso "roB(P)e".

bjnho. aNa

Anonymous said...

sorry, sorry... aportUguesamos, influências de espanha maltratam a nosso portugês...

xxx, bj

Cão Traste said...

be, isto ainda se torna um blogue de bom ingles. lol