15/12/2009

Where days finish. Or nights start?

My count of pills finishes or starts. Yesterday I reached 13. Could be worst. A new pill for stomach protection, though I didn't realize that protection meant transforming the poor organ into a unmovable stone. Which added to intestine cramps it promised a rocky night. Finally, I admitted I need half a sleeping pill to force me to sleep. Still managed to wake up three times. Reason being the intestine problems. The cramps only show up during the last cycle in the last three days. Spooky!! They are starting now. I literally felt each piece of lunch steak flowing through each cm of intestine and if you recall well your biology classes, the intestine is a long tunnel. Couldn't I simply get some fireman pump thrown into my mouth to give me massive flash of water and wash away any possible food? It would be quicker at least than the painkillers. I did order them, but the nurse was slow or forgot it. By that point of despair I felt like using the good title of this blog and shout from my B3 boot: " Nurse , where the fuck are those fucking painkillers". But I did control myself and just used the beep again. There she comes "Hi love here you go" by when my brain was already in the mode "fuck off and next time be quicker". Lol

No comments: