15/12/2009

7am blood pressure calls

Couldn't they do it at 8? Maybe 8.30? Is there a good chance my heart decides to stop around 7ish and their statistics go bananas? Message is, let me....try...to sleep. But around 7am I start hearing the assistants approaching the ward. Mr this, Mr that blood pressure. B3 Mr Ferreira blood pressure. "Hi, what time is it?" "7am darling" "Bit early don't you think?". But she is funny. As we approach Christmas I believe yhey recruit external staff for this as I don't know these new faces. In this case it is a black lady with a very funny accent. She recalls me the song of Mika where there is a lady speaking before he starts singing. Let's see if I can reproduce it here (listen below around minute 4:12). And she left me for another Mr this blood pressure. The conversation with Mr M. turns into scrambleg eggs, bacon. Christ! give me a break. Do I really have to hear all this? Just stuff is mouth with the blood pressure machine and make sure his heart runs. And do it quickly.

2 comments:

Sinapse said...

... então e o vídeo?

Cão Traste said...

o pa nao percebi nada das tuas instrucoes....bem tentei