07/12/2009

Back to hospital

10:00 am is back to hospital, blood samples, blood pressure, weight, questionnaires (better be sure if you haven't changed your religion in the last 5 days!!) you did not get allergic to any of the medicine, re-check all the medicine you are taking and so on. Prof B. introduces me to Poppy (fictional name) , another youung trainee, this time with an extra ...she is the daughter of Dr. N. Everyone goes around saying hi, maybe to make sure there are no complains to her father. Poppy is... how to describe her? A cheerful girl, with a big smile and a big flower in her hair...and a mini skirt. I just have no clue what is her role. Didn't bother to ask. We have a laugh at each other with the help of Prof. B. that is on his usual good mood. He explained the next three weeks. A possible need for radiotherapy at the end (re-assured me I won't be disformed) and the fact that chemo is working. Yuppie. Moved to the ward, where they got me a bed in the middle (meaning not on the window, not on the corridor - the ones I prefer). Oh, no!!! But it seems they have managed to get me another bed, this time at the window later today. I am writting another post on my ward neighbours. You will understand why I don't like beds in the middle. Chemo restarts in about an hour. A short 15 minutes shot.

No comments: