25/12/2009

I survived Christmas eve


Oh Gosh, it was not easy....but excellent to have family around and the dinner came up just as in Portugal. So everyone was happy. Pretty intense though with all family around (kids will always be kids) and me a bit tired. And the food, the food and the food! I had to battle myself back from stuffing some kilos of bacalhau and risking to spend the night....you know doing what. And then the sweets, more sweets and more. The enclosed picture gives an idea of my head and spirit spining around in waves of excitment and despair vav a Christmas eve after chemo. I survived! Ops! There is now Christmas lunch arriving. I think I need some exercise.

3 comments:

Sinapse said...

Pois, pois, 'queixas-te' de barriga cheia! depois do bacalhau e das rabanadas!

Agora tens uns dias para digerir tudo, descansar dos encantos da família ... e quando deres por ela já estás a sonhar com mais bacalhau e mais rabanadas ... ainda me vais pedir que te leve umas comidinhas, vais ver! eheheeheheheeh!

Bom Natal ... e venha daí uma passagem-de-ano em grande!!!!!!

Cão Traste said...

passagem de ano a cha. lol :-)

Cão Traste said...

hi reggieegelb...who are you?