14/12/2009

I am full, like in stomach full

Weekend at home was another opportunity to stuff myself. But the chemo takes it toll on the food I eat. Having been used all my life to eat what I want and in the quantity I want without putting an extra kilo, it would be a bit unfair now to re-educate myself due to chemo. Probably it will come. Not too much food to avoid indigestion, not too little to avoid getting weak!! I can hear the complains of you less unfortunate to whom that extra bread or delicious piece of chocolate cake implies a regime or extra sports. Not good old Miggy. So, feeling today like having another steak at Sophie's was a troublesome experience. The quantity was the same as usual, same old 10' ribeye, french fries and salad. The outcome was painful. An entire afternoon resting and waiting digestion to follow its course. Maybe I need to start eating more slowly. No even hospital managed yet to make me loose old habits. For those of you in the City, I gag for a Japanese Canteen Chicken Terriaki, yummie! It comes second in top wishes after my Portuguese bacalhau. This one I will kill over Christmas, the terriaki as soon as I go back to work. Not a good idea to try it before. Not cold.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Inspira, expira, mastiga, engole. Recomeça!

Cão Traste said...

recomeco? j vais ver o post sobre a minha noite. senti o bife correr bocado por bocado por cada centimetro de estomago.