30/01/2010

Calling the "devil"by its right name

When I was told I had a lymphoma, I was also told that there are different types: Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's and these have sub-types. It appears I had a mix of everything. And for me that was enough. I didn't care much about knowing exactly which sub-types. Some patients like to get into all the details. For me it was enougth to know that it was curable, the cure covers different types of lymphomas and that I was in phase 1. Today, thanks to a letter exchanged between doctors I can say, with scientifical knowledge, that my diagnosis is: Mixed Non-Hodgkin's (partly diffuse large B cell and partly Burkett's) and Hodgkin's disease in the left axilla. Stage 1A (meaning not spread). There you go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eu gosto da parte "not spread and curable". Beijos. Natalia.

Cão Traste said...

pois eu tambem....:-) beijos

Anonymous said...

e está curado!! bjnho + bjnho meu valente Migu, toca a festejar!! quando vens a terras lusas? aNa

Cão Traste said...

ir a terras lusas ainda demora o seu tempo...estou radioactivo, ainda me prendem em algum aviao. lol