08/01/2010

"Parce que je veux bien"

Because I am worth it as per L'Oreal. I recalled this line during my visit to my company's office. It was good to see current and old colleagues. And they all say I look good. I wonder if they were just expecting a dreadful cancer look and it turned I look normal or I just look really good. But taking into account the compliments on my face skin and shaved head I conclude I definitely look good. So, I started joking. "If you want the same look go chemo". And there we go, a new cosmetic industry goldmine, better than botox, "Chemo parce que je veux bien". I will suggest to the NHS a joint venture (I do the marketing, they deliver the cure), they would solve their financial problems in no time. I can see those old californian style ladies (and a few men) queuing for a drip of chemo. No pain no pain, but the results are outstanding. :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eu encomendo umas qts gotas para espalhar nas zonas mais afectadas!!...:S
Vais sair dessa mais novo que nós!
Mi

Cão Traste said...

gotas? nao nao, vai mesmo de metodo tradicional.

kathiella said...

Goodness with your sales skills we will all be signing up.
so sorry I missed you and hope you manage to get home ok and miss Daisy the storm.

Mónica Meneses said...

Um beijinho cheio de energia, directamente el Complexo Hospitalario Universitario A Coruña, para ti amigo!

Cão Traste said...

Thanks Kathie for the trust. I shal open a corner shop in the city. Cehmo for the city boys and girls...good for the skin. lol

Monica bemvinda ao meu piqueno blog. Beijos

Anonymous said...

Bem preciso de umas gotas mas tens de arranjar precinho especial para os amigos. Como diria outro slogan "se não gostar mim quem gostará?" Beijos Natalia

Anonymous said...

i surely enjoy your own writing style, very helpful.
don't quit and also keep posting as it simply good worth to read it.
excited to looked over more and more of your content articles, have a good one :)