26/01/2010

Back and forth

Chemo at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital (C&W). Radio at Charing Cross Imperial College Hospital (CC). PET scan at St Thomas Hospital (ST). I am not complaining. They are not far from each other and I live central. But some stuff...like communication, could work better. Example: The radiologist (CC) wants copies of the PET scan from ST, which are sent to the oncologist (C&W). The oncologist can send them, but it is quicker if I get a copy directly from ST. Yesterday I did the PET scan and they gave me a CD-ROM with the results for the radiologist. Some time after they called me apologizing as the results are from the PET of October, so I should go there again today to pick up the results of the scan of yesterday. Which I did. Picked up good one, left the old one. Half an hour later the radiologist left me a message saying she also needs the results of October!!, which I returned to ST. So, I need to go back tomorrow. I like the Houses of Parliament and the Big Ben, but three days in a row crossing that bridge is a bit too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

É bom para manter a forma.Beijos Natália

Cão Traste said...

so pode...mas neste frio