29/01/2010

3 days on radio and still counting

Today was the third day on radio. Still no side effects, but everyone says they will come, mainly tiredness. So, I am waiting. I tried to establish from the radiologist if the radiation they are giving me is like a fine dot entering the body (like if it was a laser) or if it is something bigger covering a small but wider zone. The reason for asking was to understand how I need to protect myself when taking sun. That is my may concern, really. The guy didn't get it and started explaining that, yes they know what they do and that indenpendently of how small or big the radiation is, it is pointing to the cancer spot and it is killing it. I quit and hope to get a better view from the doctor next Monday.

Fait fivers: Did you watch "Up in the air"? Really good movie, funny, good interpretations, different subject. All the part on miles is hilarious, especially because I am all into miles, though I am far from the platinum mark. After I went to the supermarket and couldn't stop laughing at myself when giving the supermarket card for the points and paying with Amex for the membership rewards. That's the miles economy working as I call it.

2 comments:

Sinapse said...

Eu 'as vezes ja' me perco a controlar tantos programas de milhas, pontos, pontos de hoteis, transferencia de pontos de hoteis e de pontos de cartoes de credito, milhas aqui, mais milhas ali, etc etc etc. Mas o meu i-pod e as colunas bose para o i-pod foram comprados com pontos! eheheheheeh!

Cão Traste said...

tas a ver? e isso mesmo da-lhe forte nos pontos.