07/02/2010

A "Samantha Jones" moment

After several years over the end of "Sex and the City", I have found the series. Thanks to the cancer...too much time in hospital leaves you with a good stock of books and DVD's. Interestingly, I didn't manage to consume much culture while at hospital. Today I wonder how did I spend the time. I guess checking the blood pressure. But, going back to the HBO success. I am watching series 6 and couldn't stop laughing with the episode where Samantha finds out she has cancer. Not that it is funny, far from that, but more her reaction, as it recalled me so much mine. Kind of "I have cancer"...."Ok, no tears! This is what you need to know...blablabla. Any questions? No, then, next subject." And she also calls the cancer, "the fucker'. Lovely.

And now this is for C. Do you remember when we manage to get to the swimming pool of the Soho House in NY? Bit more discrete than "Samantha Jones" in her Annabelle Goldstein moment. Lol

2 comments:

Sinapse said...

Of course I remember! It was the highlight of the weekend! Um show, aquela entrada decidida!

Cão Traste said...

lol foi realmente um must.