10/02/2010

Reflex

Among the possible horrors of cancer treatment, if there is good support available, there can be good things as well. Like getting reflexology sessions. So good!! And free of charge. I almost fall asleep, except today, since the lady told me she leaves in a boat and that gave space to a discussion throughout the session. The feeling is so good (reflex I mean, I am not referring to living in a boat!) that when finished I found myself a bit dizzy. I thought that reflex really works, by touching your main energy points, or whatever the speech they give you about sources of this and that. Nevertheless, I think the dizziness is caused by the fact that you lay your head and feet in two big cushions. The position probably mixes up your blood circulation and drives you dizzy. Before, that, in the morning, I finally managed to arrange some goodies to thank the staff in the ward. Two big baskets of fruit (they get too much chocolate and that is noticeable in their figure), one for each ward. And a "thank you" card. Did you ever try to get a decent "thank you" card? Quite a challenge if you are looking for something wihout animals, balloons and similar designs. Also gave a check to the charity of the ward which contributes to a fund for the staff to use in their social life. They truly deserve it. And then, like if I really miss hospital, I managed to have to go back twice, as I forgot to ask for a receipt and to ask if I could stop the medicine. I can not until after the radio.

No comments: