19/02/2010

I have killed the bastard...please denounce me!

Radio is finished. Hip Hip hurrah!!

115 posts/118 days after this adventure started I am happy and relieved that cancer is gone and that I am getting back to my normal life. Rest, gym and work (in this priority) are in the planning for the next weeks.

If anyone around you gets an unfortunate meeting with a cancer and needs advice from someone that went through the same, don't hesitate to appeal to my experience or share with them my blog. I shall keep it as a future reference, and above all, a piece of my personal history. My legacy for the future . Wow!!!

I will think what to do next in the blog world. I have some ideas and will keep you informed.

And what about my FUKITOL motto?

"FUCK CANCER, FUCK CHEMO (OOPS SORRY CHEMO, I KNOW WE WILL BECOME BEST FRIENDS), FUCK HOSPITAL FOOD (PRE-JUDGEMENT), FUCK THE VOMITS, DON'T FUCK THE NHS (AFTER ALL I NEED THEM AND THEY SEEM GREAT PEOPLE) FUKITOL!"

- Fuck indeed cancer. Dangerous bastard. Attacks silently and without invitation.
- Don't fuck chemo. It is there to save you (and fuck your hair!!). We became friends with ups and downs. But I truly hope I keep this friend at large.
- Yep, fuck the vomits...even when you call for it. But no complains, only vomited twice and it was not even chemo's fault.
- No, don't fuck this NHS, my ward at least. I needed them and they were up to the task. Long live the staff at the Thomas Macaulay Ward, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital. I can't thank them enough.

And finally, how could I finish without thanking you all so much for your support, comments, reading my little silly notes. I will miss you, not the circumstance, as you may understand.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. It was a fucked but successful experience!

THE END.

(and I leave you with Florence)

19 comments:

Sinapse said...

We're so happy that you managed to fukitol all all all of it! :)

Felizes, contigo!

Beijos,
C.

Cão Traste said...

lol e isso mesmo. fodi-os todos, quer dizer. todo.

Cão Traste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Querido, nao ha palavras... ainda bem que ja chegou ao fim! Saudades XPTO

Anonymous said...

miguel - so happy to read your last posts!!!
What a splendid victory! No words to express how thrilled I am for you! wow - well done mate - you are amazing.
Hugs, therese

Cão Traste said...

Thanks Therese

Micha said...

:)) Londrina (Br) inteira comemora sua vitoria. Cheers mate! Muito feliz com o resultado final do jogo! Parabens pelo sucesso mais do que merecido e obrigada por teres dividido sua trajetoria.
Cheers!
Bjs

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Unknown said...

Miguel, Estamos muito felizes, mesmo muito felizes com a tua vitória. Tínhamos a certeza que tu ias dar cabo do malandro. Até breve. Beijinhos e um grande abraço. Beatriz e Jorge

Cão Traste said...

obrigadao micha, beatriz, jorge. ca estou a recuperar da luta. hirto e rijo :-)
thanks anonimous and I am happy that the blog has been helpful.

Anonymous said...

Ah Miguas,
tu vas donc pouvoir venir nous raconter ça très vite à Bruxelles. Moi je t'acceuillerais avec une fontaine de champagne...et des petits gateaux de chez Garcia..et tu pourras jouer aux playmobils avec Moise...woah, moi si j'étais toi, je viendrais tout de suite...
alain

Jorge Louraço Figueira said...

Migas, ainda não me deitei, por isso faz de conta que ainda é dia 22, sim? Parabéns redobrados!! Beijos, J

Anonymous said...

Migu;

Gostei muito de estar contigo!Estás com um aspecto óptimo!um autêntico GATO....miau......
beijinhos
Mi

Unknown said...

Miguel, mantem-te esse "osso duro de roer", para bem de toda a Humanidade : )

Unknown said...

Miguel, mantem-te esse "osso duro de roer", para bem de toda a Humanidade : )

Cão Traste said...

Susi, Mi o gato e cao traste que gosta de osso duro. Lol
Jorge ainda foste a tempo.Beijos e abracos

Unknown said...

Miguel,fico feliz por saber q. está tudo ok.. já sei q. estás com óptimo aspecto e cheio de genica de novo.. tudo de bom para ti ..
Bjs
CG.

Cão Traste said...

obrigado cris. beijos

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.