29/10/2009

PLEASE READ MY FRIENDS

Guys, not to mention Girls,

1- I love you all, but chemo implies that I will have little patience for people. So if I don't return your calls, e-mails, sms, immediately, please don't take it personnally and don't quit on me.

2 - The mobile and computer can not be switched on with me at my bed. They fear I could become addicted! Kidding...it can interfere with treatment machines in the ward. I will need to go to a visitors room to use it.

3 - If you would like to visit me, please always let me know in advance, so that my PA (yes I am finalling getting a PA...and the best, myself) when free of chemo can check who is already coming. This way we avoid having too many people at same time...as tiring, remember? Also, for those coming from abroad you can stay at my place if there is space available, OK.

4 - For those staying at my place, always make sure you wash your linen (no worries, there is a washing machine) for the next ones. Leave it drying and after the cleaning lady will do the rest.

5 - Will I want you to buy me something? YES YES oh YES. For those of you in Portugal, sending me a VISAO, Caras and something as light as will be wonderful. Again warn me in advance to check who is sending so that I don't end up long in stock of Caras as a newsstand. For those in London, bring me a newspaper or a light magazine. No Economist alikes or you will kill me of boredom. FT? Well their How to spend it Magazine is pretty inspiring. DVD's and books I should be able to buy on internet.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Uff, mais trankila! O fucking animal não te corroeu a personalidade! Estamos safos : )

Sinapse said...

:)

Carlota said...

Eu bem que te mandei todas as minhas Sábados no domingo, pelo Pedro. Mas o facto de vocês não se terem encontrado não ajudou muito...

Anonymous said...

Meu querido Miguel é bom ver que continuas igual a ti próprio - pragmático, organizado, contestatário, optimista e sobretudo inspirado. Lá terei de me adaptar a estas modernicas da blogoesfera. Prometo enviar revistas cor de rosa a partir da próxima semana, todas as semanas. Estava a pensar ir aí na segunda semana de Novembro. Diz-me se é boa ideia. Beijos. Natália.

Cão Traste said...

Obrigado pelos comentarios e forca na modernice natalia. Vir ca na segunda parte e boa ideia da me umas datas para poder combinar com a familia.

Anonymous said...

Estava a pensar ir durante a semana pois durante o fds terás sempre mais companhia. Tipo de 10 a 12 de Novembro ( terça a quinta), sendo que iria bem cedo na terça e regressaria bem cedo na quinta.

Sinapse said...

... quem são os anónimos que se esquecem de assinar? Mike, tens que fazer um post dedicado à etiquette na blogosfera! ;)

Cão Traste said...

ai etiquette na blogosfera e contigo.
o anonimo que quer vir na terca aquinta. acho que e a natalia. vem dai mori.

Anonymous said...

desculpem la ... ainda estou em fase de habituação. Vou marcar viagem. beijos. NATALIA.